Sponsor

header ads

I miss working with Wenger reveals ex-Arsenal vice-chairman

Former Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein admits that he misses working with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger after a successful era at the London club.

David Dein was at Arsenal for a few years and really assisted Arsene Wenger during his stay at the club. One can't argue the fact that he was one of those who helped in Arsenal transfers then, building the "invincibles" squad including the likes of Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Robert Pires and Sol Campbell who all thrived at the club before leaving.
I miss working with Wenger reveals ex-Arsenal vice-chairman
David Dein left Arsenal in 2007 after a successful stay at the north-London club, he admitted during the club's 10th anniversary of sealing their title success that he really misses working with Wenger and says he could still make a return back to Arsenal in the future.

"Do I miss it? The truth is, yes. I miss it on a daily basis," he told the London Evening Standard.

"I miss the jousting, the daily relationship with Arsene. Of course I do. But I enjoy watching the team. I want them to do well. I am an Arsenal fan.

"I am a devoted Arsenal fan and attend every game I can. I love the club. It is in my bones. Would I ever go back? Who knows? I am at a stage in my life now where I am doing other things."

I'm always very happy when people who had been at Arsenal make their intentions of coming back to the club known. It simply makes me believe that Arsenal is a club to be and that's why everyone will always want to return.

Post a Comment

0 Comments