Sponsor

header ads

Mathieu Debuchy: Newcastle reunion will be a special one for me

Arsenal defender Mathieu Debuchy is available for today's match against Newcastle United which happens to be his former club.The right back is anticipating for the game and feels it will be a special one for him.

 Mathieu Debuchy joined Arsenal from Newcastle United in the summer of 2014. The Gunners are expected to play their 16th Premier League game of the season and it's going to be against Debuchy's former club which he joined in 2013.

"I had a great time at Newcastle and I can never thank the club and the fans enough for what they have done for me," Debuchy told the matchday programme.

"I only have great memories from there. Thanks to them, I discovered English football. I played in a great atmosphere in every home match. The fans are amazing and I will keep those moments all my life.

"It will be special to face them but it will be even more special later in the season when we play them up there."

Maximum points needed at the Emirates Stadium today, so all the Arsenal family should go out there to support the lads.

Post a Comment

0 Comments