Sponsor

header ads

Lukas Podolski hits at Arsene Wenger, says he disrespected him at Arsenal

Lukas Podolski has revealed that Arsene Wenger refused to bade him goodbye when he moved to Inter Milan on loan during the January transfer window. With this the German forward feels Wenger disrespected him and also said that he never expected such from the Frenchman.
Lukas Podolski hits at Arsene Wenger, says he disrespected him at Arsenal
Podolski who had been unable to break into the Arsenal starting XI despite his good form this season had no choice than to request for a move elsewhere, a loan deal was struck with Italian outfit Inter Milan and the 29-year old is expected to be with them until the end of the 2014/15 season.

“He [Wenger] said nothing to me. He did not call me or say goodbye. I don’t need flowers or a kiss from him. But it is about respect, about saying goodbye. For me respect is important. Maybe he had other problems with me.” Podolski told reporters after signing a deal with Internazionale.

Arsene Wenger has however denied Podolski's allegations, saying that he spoke with the German at length before his departure from the Emirates Stadium.

“I deny it completely,” said Wenger. “We spoke many times. I had many conversations with him. Without my agreement, he couldn’t go on loan.”

Both parties have spoken but my question is "who is telling the truth between these two persons?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments